Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Insights & Support Intense Debilitating Physical Pain Reply To: Intense Debilitating Physical Pain

• AdaPia

December 6, 2020 at 6:09 pm

Hi Anne,

Thank you so much for your post and this video. I watched it and I agree that it is a must-see for everyone. Interestingly, I am reminded of the way, for the past 2 years, I have not been eating as well as I used to (and I know better) nor have I been fasting like I used to.

Both your words and this video allowed me to open up some awareness around ‘yes, my body is doing what it is supposed to be doing’ and I don’t like the way it feels right now.

The one ‘bright side’, since I like to find some light, is that I seem to have dropped a lot of this inexplicable weight from the past two years in just a week. It’s remarkable.

I am going to work with an ayurvedic practitioner starting Wednesday as I am not too proud to ask for help, and will continue to trust my body when it wants to eat – and what it wants to eat. Interestingly, as Irene says, my body craves fruit, mostly, especially in the mornings.

Thanks again so much, this has helped me on many levels.

With deep appreciation,

AdaPia