Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Insights & Support Intense Debilitating Physical Pain Reply To: Intense Debilitating Physical Pain

• Mary

December 8, 2020 at 7:56 pm

Hi AdaPia and all on this forum…

I’ve been having intense GI symptoms come up also; a marked intensification towards the end of November. I’ve been in bed, and then slow mo, and so much brain fog, I’m not sure if this reply will make sense, lol!

My path lately has been acknowledging & releasing the reactions/emotions. Also, I’m finding for me, a layer of almost subconscious judgements around food, for myself and others. Lots of “opinions” never verbalized, but felt. You guys have described it more eloquently than I can right now.

I also am noticing, while on a super restricted diet, that I am letting go of something… feels like a kind of co-dependency on food (fun food especially). I’ve *not* let go easily (there is family in my house eating normally). But something in me is shifting as I acknowledge all of this, and just love myself anyway. I’ve noticed some progress in the last couple of days, as I am not making *any* plans or futurizing anything. As I deeply just sit in the NOW, my body is feeling lighter, and feeling the Light.

<font face=”inherit” style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>A couple of recent FB posts have helped me a lot yesterday and today. Only watch if you feel curious… I know it can be irritating if you’re not in the mood! I will say, that from my research, many </font>way showers<font face=”inherit” style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”> are reporting an increase in physical symptoms.</font>

Thank you all for the camaraderie, solidarity, and understanding. Our physical bodies are doing the light work, whether we think so, or not! ????

Lorie Ladd (today) on physical symptoms:

https://www.facebook.com/lorieladdofficial/videos/451070622954018

Jason Estes & Kerry K on the intense energies right now, plus cool future cast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH63sr5ZEXQ&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2XKSNIGTT__pebKUojW-4tB7E1wo3plukS-hH2n4WeJi7QOLpm0xrYia8