Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Insights & Support Intense Debilitating Physical Pain Reply To: Intense Debilitating Physical Pain

• AdaPia

December 11, 2020 at 11:25 am

Hi Mary,

You expressed this so well! I’ve also been noticing so much old narrative and identity – the narratives are all, for me, about self-hatred, judgment and ‘shoulding’ my body (to be different than it is). All those subconscious judgments you mention seem to be the ‘thing’ that wants to be released in me, too.

I read a great analogy from Meg Benedicte:

You may be experiencing energy clearing on multiple levels, as the Higher Self prepares the physical plane for the coming shifts. Existing in zero-point energy is the eternal Now Moment, the stillness between past and future, matter and antimatter. Imagine the Ascension process functions like a hot air balloon, we need to drop the dead weight in order to rise higher and higher. As we clear away density, heal and release trauma, we increase our energy frequency and level up to higher dimensional access.

My skeletomuscular pain intensified these past days to the point I couldn’t move my arms much (think T-Rex) and then I caved last night and took 3 Ibuprofen and within 20 minutes I was ok though I’m still a little sore. And I’m actually loving my restricted diet – I need to rebalance all my doshas, and my body has been craving simple things like white rice, stewed apples, bananas. My intestine is too ulcerated to deal with any fresh foods and the fiber in them. In a few weeks that will change as I heal ????

It helps so much to have other resources and reminders, and I appreciate the shares as well!

I hope you’re feeling better and I know we’ll get through this ????

AdaPia