Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Insights & Support Intense Debilitating Physical Pain Reply To: Intense Debilitating Physical Pain

• paloma

December 11, 2020 at 3:02 pm

Hi AdaPia, few years ago I read in a channel article from ArchAngel Michael through Celia Fenn that “You (us) will become fearless”. Really…? no true. Las Tuesday I had a car accident. Leaving a stop sign a truck came from no where like a torpedo, and hit my new Toyota Corolla we just bought, lots of damage. The reason why I mention this is because I have an incredible fear of driving despite of asking my angelic team for protection, to come with me in the car whereever I go. In the car I feel very unsafe. This is as a result of many years of constant processing, that has left me with a feeling of vulnerability 24/7. The accident wasn’t my fault but because there were no witnesess most likely the insurance adjuster is going to go 50%/50% despite me being a very careful driver and having a clean driving record. It makes me very sad, I just want justice, fairness. For a while now I see corruption everyewhere and in all kind of situations. In the plus side I have been noticing much more support from divine sources. I really feel powerless, I wish I could understand why this happened…?