Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Insights & Support Intense Debilitating Physical Pain Reply To: Intense Debilitating Physical Pain

• Nabila

December 12, 2020 at 12:35 am

Hi AdaPia

We must be on a similar timeline . I took neurofen a day before yesterday ( 10th) too for the first time in years.

I just thought ‘ this is just me surrendering to some form of help to find relief, it’s not a failing . This sense of intense judgment is for sure part of this ‘ back burn’ ( pardon every pun latent in that comment ????)x

I’m still in shiny but my diet is down to fruit mainly with a little of anything that I fancy which is hardly anything at all plus lots of water and the odd coconut based smoothie for a little bulk.

My lower limbs esp left ankle ( old break/injury), calves, feet , lower back and left hip are still super painful and my right arm/shoulder socket is feeling a bit seized. Then still some neck /lower skull stiffness but my heart /throat area is feeling much clearer this past couple of days.

I’ve been doing a bit of tapping/EFT on shame and releasing old versions of selfhood -via Brad Yates on YouTube

I’m just penciling in the 21st as a possible threshold to get to in this ultra marathon some of us are in. ????

( arthritic) fingers crossed that we release all our inherent and inherited ‘toxicity ‘ /out of whack feelings/consciousness/judgement s/shame with speed and ease.

Much love and virtual hugs

Nabila ????????