Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Insights & Support HeartMind – Body Communication Reply To: HeartMind – Body Communication

• Alisa Riggs

February 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Interesting what you said Joanna about being celibate for awhile, as I didn’t intentionally become celibate—it’s just what happened. It’s been 5 years for me. That said, everything is waking up inside me. I’ve been experiencing intense, for lack of a better word “horny-ness” for about a year or so and it’s only been getting stronger since crossing over into 2021. Deep passion, sexuality, sensuality bubbling up and churning within. I’m actually excited about what’s to come—I am ready for physical touch and all that encompasses. I too have always been sexual in nature and so it has been a strange and confusing time for me to experience the lack of physical contact. But knowing that I’m part of the Rose order and understanding that role (gratefully through @lauren and the reports) really helped me come to terms with everything.

And so now, I have arrived. I am ready. AND I am patient. I believe that sex/sexuality will only be better, more intense, more feeling now with all the shifting and growth we’ve done.

Thanks for this topic—I’m sure many will chime in. ????????????