Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Insights & Support Dream Interpretation for the Shift Reply To: Dream Interpretation for the Shift

• Pieter-Geert

August 30, 2021 at 8:28 am

Hi Anne,

Speaking of the Star of David. I must confess that I had not yet made that connection with the six persons. Yet in the series of inner events there is a clear reference to the Star of David. It was in early June that in a dream I had the image of an arch, a gate, and that I ‘heard’ in my ears the following words: King David. This experience came out of nowhere, with no immediate context for me. So out of the blue. I made a note of it in my diary and paid no further attention to it. Your response encourages me to sort things out.

In July I had inner images that clearly referred to connecting with ‘the New Earth’. In short, it was an image that during a long hard climb I had climbed a very steep mountain and finally exhausted and pitched my tent, my tippi, on the flat mountain top plateau (with a beautiful garden in the beginning). For several days, the tent evoked the association of an upwardly directed triangle in me. I didn’t have an immediate association with downward facing triangle.

The experience—including my dog ​​digging a deep passage under a tree’s root system—that I posted today does refer to a downward-facing triangle. That experience was from August 25.

The experience about the six persons – date August 29 – feels like completing a series of experience. So seen in time there is indeed talk of the building up of the Star of David over the period of about two months. I feel the need for further fine tuning.

Thank you for sharing your insights.