Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Open Forum Helping Souls Transition! Reply To: Helping Souls Transition!

• Amaraya

April 25, 2022 at 10:50 pm

Thank you, thank you thank you! This helps SO much! Discernment/ boundaries / saying no …… have been a huge part of my learning curve this last year. Between wanting to help and feeling obligated it’s been easy to lose myself….and then to get really angry about it! Feeling used, like I’m on someone’s leash doing their bidding.

The hardest thing for me now….coming out of this phase….is learning to trust myself again as this is where I’ve been hit the hardest. I’m simultaneously the most trusting person / and can’t trust a thing type of person….if that’s possible. Different woundings/issues I guess. So coming back into me, KNOWING MYSELF, trusting in myself again, is what I need to reforge myself now, but on a higher level. I honestly don’t know how I’m going to do it…..because this experience threw me completely! I can see a long road ahead!

As for Scorpio season….I have noticed that this energy is amping up again. The really direct/severe attacks have stopped for the main part. I find it’s more about intimidation now…but still annoying. Mainly comes about through my direct environment like neighbours that suddenly become obsessed with me and watch my every move. I have had one in each house I’ve ever lived in. Growing up it was my dad. But just last week I took care of one neighbour that’s been filming me for months, and literally within days another neighbour that I’ve never had issues with picked up from where he left off and comes outside my window and whispers my name. The intimidation is “we are always watching you”. Phht! 🙄. I find with this energy I need to find a way to put it in its place. Love only antagonises it, and joining the game encourages it! But I wish I didn’t have to deal with it at all xxx.