Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Insights & Support Mind Altering Substances Reply To: Mind Altering Substances

• Ariel44

November 12, 2022 at 10:31 pm

Yeah I haven’t had the tolerance, though did my fair share of drinking in my 20s….after that my body rejected it and I ended up with the most terrible hangovers. ???????? And I also found not much of a fun conversation for me if I’m sober and the other person is drunk or out of it.

Some of what your saying reminds me of something written astrologically… regarding the generation of kids born with Uranus & Pluto in Virgo, bringing in a more natural way of connecting to higher consciousness as opposed to the 60/70s (though we were born then) when it was facilitated by drug taking mostly.

I too prefer nature based activities, coffee catch ups, or creative, chance encounters with strangers … and actually now, discovering what I enjoy more…

In terms of answering your question regarding using drugs to achieve higher state…. I think there’s always the risk that it’s temporary & can’t always be grounded or held.

I just can’t imagine for myself, Amy substance being able to replicate the most joyous & grounded experiences of my unification…????????????