Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Insights & Support Mind Altering Substances Reply To: Mind Altering Substances

• Kathleen

November 13, 2022 at 8:24 am

@marcy By the time I was 17, I was TRYING to not drink every day. My alcoholic dad died when I was 18 and then, I went to another level of multiple drugs and alcohol abuse having no ability to process the death of the man I had wished dead my whole life!!! I stopped everything at 24 when I met my husband and started my business. In December 2021, for the first time in years, I was around my entire (extended) family attending my nephew’s wedding and celebrating Christmas. I had cleared/healed enough to genuinely not be affected/triggered. I know the experience was necessary to gathering the parts and pieces for my homecoming. I’m just now returning to the world after being in my hermitage; with my emerging new operating system, I’m discovering EVERYTHING is AbSOULutely NEWWWW ???? Sooo no longer operating from the old world/wounds, I now feel completely open to EVERYONE and EVERYTHING just showing up for the New Human-New Earth FULL experience ????????????????