Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Open Forum The Divine Trinity & Maternal Love of God Reply To: The Divine Trinity & Maternal Love of God

• Pieter-Geert

December 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm

“Wedding of the Lamb… the celebration of our eternal covenant with GOD”. November 2022 Report

The Marriage Supper of the Lamb

Yesterday, just as I was intending to go to bed, I was told: ‘Taken up into Paradise’. With a certain curiosity about what was to come, I crawled under the covers.

Being in a dream state, I was soon led to dream images I had in early August this year. Fragments of them were evoked in my memory. They involved a situation that I was dining in the company of a woman. This scene took place in a place not far from my hometown called: Sint Nicolaasga.

Then – being in an awake state – I received the whisper: ‘The Marriage Supper of the Lamb’. These words gave me a clear hint of what the dreamscape about the supper stands for. More on that later.

Half asleep, half awake, I tried to tune in somewhat to the words of this whisper. Yet I didn’t really connect with it. On the contrary. Feelings of displeasure surfaced in me. I ended up in situations that showed I had lost my way. Literally and figuratively. I wandered here and there and was many a time looking for my travel papers, my wallet etc. Like I was looking for myself/MySelf. Searching for my home, along the way I came across residential addresses with people I didn’t feel okay with. In the early morning hours, I woke up with fresh memories of having lost my way.

What is there to say about the above? Because I strongly (pre)feel that these dream images are part of a series of dreams, I limit myself at this point to some preliminary sketches of an initial interpretation. It has to remain manageable for myself and the reader.

I spoke of enjoying a dis in the company of a woman and this in the place Sint Nicolaasga. This village name is special in the sense that it refers to a place that is Holy. Sint > Saint. Sacred place, in other words. Retrospectively, the dream feels like a precursor to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.

The things I describe about losing my way show my life stages that that was literally and figuratively the case. Or perhaps it is better to say the phase of my first life mission with a lot of deep shadow work.

The experience of the Marriage Supper of the Lamb is not new to me. I have had the opportunity to experience the Marriage Supper in a direct or indirect sense in the recent past, in deep gratitude. The most recent experience I have been allowed to have gives a direct reference to the New Jerusalem. For the record: the New Jerusalem has nothing to do with a Jerusalem in physical form!

Nevertheless, to give some context to this, here are a few words of explanation and support. The Marriage Supper of the Lamb is mentioned in several places in the Bible, including in a parable of Christ as expressed in Matthew. In this place, however, I choose to refer to what the Book of Revelation says about it. In the past days and weeks I have been led by Spirit very explicitly to the relevant chapter in Revelation, especially where it concerns the New Jerusalem. It says the following: John hears (rather than sees) the closing of the Ancient Era and compares it to the sound of a great wedding feast – the wedding supper of the Lamb. This image of a wedding feast shows the intimate and eternal fellowship with Jesus Christ , which begins at the end of the ages – the Old Age, that is – in the recreated paradise of the New Jerusalem. The New Jerusalem that will descend from Heaven….

Happy to repeat in conclusion the following the words of John:

‘Let us rejoice and rejoice and give him glory, for the wedding of the Lamb has come and his bride has made herself ready’…..and the angel said to me: ‘Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb.’ And he said to me, “These are the true words of God’.