Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Insights & Support Visceral Death Reply To: Visceral Death

• Nicole Camilleri

January 13, 2021 at 5:35 am

Hi Dianna! I’ve been on this path for years now. I have asked myself those very questions many times. I believe with all my heart that if you are here, you are awakened.

I also believe that we integrate everything and once we actually feel our way through all of our emotions, and get to the inner most knowing of our self, our true being, there’s a huge shift. I had several dreams that I died. I know Lauren has had some also because she and I had one at the same time a couple years ago. I’ve transformed hugely since that dream even though I had been on the path for years. Then I had some heart opening experiences that were quite painful recently but they helped me step more into my own physical body, a merging effect…

it all takes time. And patience is key. I remember worrying that I was going to miss the boat often. Then, one day, I realized that I was so advanced! I’ve learned to enjoy the process and trust all that’s happening. Now I question every emotion I feel without judging myself and I allow myself to feeeeeeeeeeel. This was huge for me to integrate because I went through a lot of my life working without feeling.

I do energy healing and I work with one of my mentors regularly and we do polarity work together. This has helped me become more balanced, too.

We’ve had so many lifetimes where we couldn’t even understand ascension and we also had to die to achieve it. This is a new earth and we are here helping this process. You may have deep seeded memories of past experiences that are coming up to be resolved. I know I had them!

I love working with an inner spotlight. If something is going on, I take the light inside my body and shine it while meditating to see what comes up. This always helps me see what’s going on and I integrate emotions. I’ve earned every wrinkle on my face because this little body has produced an ocean of tears! But it’s all been worth every second because I will never go back to who I was and I love the change even if the joyful moments aren’t always super abundant. I can say that I do feel love everyday and I’m so grateful for my progress and dedicated diligent work.

If there’s fear of darkness, look it in the face and tell it you love it and are no longer afraid of it. I did that once also in a dream and it was phenomenal.

I hope this helps. The other responses above are so integrated also from women who have been here and gone through and seen so much. We are all in the same boat here!

Much love!!