Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Insights & Support Visceral Death Reply To: Visceral Death

• Nabila

January 13, 2021 at 8:59 pm

Also @dianna as I sat with your experience it reminded me of my own ‘ real’ births of my children .

There’s this point in labour as you transition from second stage to third where I felt , and have heard is common, where you feel like you and your body just can’t go in. It feels like you’re going to die or that it’s too hard to progress /push thru the pain/exhaustion and you literally just want to return to that ore pregnant place.

I actually got up a d started putting my clothes on and told my husband to book a table at a restaurant for lunch and started to pack my bag in my first birth experience! ????

I literally felt I would die for real if I kept going.

The midwife told me at the time, that this was such a good sign for it meant the birth was imminent and to just hang in there . I was in disbelief apparently ( hubby has total recall????)

She was correct. This intense death/fear experience is even in the 3D visceral world a precursor to you delivering ( yourself to) new life.

Hang in there. We’re with you all the way midwives and divine doulas at the ready.

Much love xx