Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Insights & Support Sovereignty & wayshower contracts Reply To: Sovereignty & wayshower contracts

• Lauren

Administrator
    January 31, 2021 at 9:21 pm

It’s also interesting that we all had similar parenting backgrounds @nabilarc ! A Father that was a tyrant, Mother that was the ultimate victim / martyr. When you think about it, what awesome training we had for our roles on this earth.

As earth parents my parents were absolutely useless and growing up with them was traumatic on soooo many levels. But it was right in front of me all along, the perfect situation to see what was happening on this planet but on a smaller scale – the MASCULINE dominating/subjugating/controlling/quashing the feminine. The FEMININE victimised and not wanting to take responsibility for itself, allowing the masculine in its abuse of power.

All my life all I wanted was my mum and myself to stand up to my dad, take our power back etc. My mother couldn’t do this even though I did everything to help her. I just walked away! But my whole life was in a way training (through being witness to this dynamic) for a future time, when it was time to reclaim our sovereignty and step out of the victim role. I didn’t see that until now and because of both of your sharing. I feel like another core wound is now healing. Thank you ????