Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Insights & Support Sovereignty & wayshower contracts Reply To: Sovereignty & wayshower contracts

• Joe

February 1, 2021 at 10:30 am

Hi Dawn and everyone!

Thanks for the wonderful post! I would like to share that what you share I have experienced as well and it is not just something females experience. In high school I had straight “A’s” and all my teachers thought I was going to college, but my father told me in no uncertain terms that I would earn my living by “The sweat on my brow” like it said in the Bible. So I went to trade school and then when that didn’t work out spent the rest of my life (I’m now 63 and retired) doing general labor work even though I did ultimately go back and get a BS in psychology and worked with that for a few years before being burned out.

I didn’t have a strong enough sense of self esteem to stand up for myself back then. But over the years I’ve come to realize that if I had not experienced a lifetime of eating humble pie at work I was over qualified for, I would have been insufferable! My experience, though painful, has helped me to be human, so very human, which is something that I really needed.

I would like to add that those who are truly spiritually balanced and healthy are mostly unknowns that deliberately remain on the sidelines and their very balance makes them invisible to others… It is not a question of taking up their power, but that their power is so balanced most people can’t perceive it! They only know that such a person radiates peace and tranquility in times of chaos! They have no need to be “big”.