Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Open Forum Lightwork vs Darkwork Reply To: Lightwork vs Darkwork

• Karen Thompson

February 13, 2021 at 5:01 pm

I have been a member here for a few years, and rarely posted. I don’t know how I missed this one, but perhaps it was because NOW is the time it will resonate with me. I am both…more dark and inward than outwards, as a Pisces with MUCH Aquarian energy.

My outer work has been with repairing leylines, creating new energy pathways between trees that are not normally connected, and in creating healing matrices….for individuals as well as globally. And none of it has been visible to others. I am “outing” myself here by writing about it.

I’ve been realizing just how solitary I have been and how I needed to connect with others who are on a similar, but different path. And seeing the puzzle pieces come together….for I see us as each our own unique piece, with our own gifts and revelations to put into the whole. I appreciate greatly what you have been sharing with us Lauren, and the way you have created a place for us to come together in Community and have conversations about what we are feeling. thinking, doing….

I will be more actively looking at what is here, and connecting. Blessings to all!