Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Insights & Support HeartMind – Body Communication Reply To: HeartMind – Body Communication

• Lauren

Administrator
    February 16, 2021 at 9:03 pm

Hi Beth. This is something I have thought a lot about in recent times as I too am completely disconnected from my body. I remember years ago I took a class where we were asked to draw ourselves and I just drew my head. I didn’t realise that I had done this until it was pointed out to me and I realised I have no relationship with my body whatsoever. So I thought about why. My conclusion was that for many of us on this pathway the journey so far has been “so intensely inner” that there has been nothing left to give to the physical side of things. Every bit of energy we had went into completing this last (mega) cycle and nothing was left for our outer/physical world. So moving forward now I think this will be our challenge. With the Divine Masculine reinstated = action/doing (finally), I think there will be a swap over now and we can begin to externalise, meaning we will all start to get in touch with our bodies and physical life. The “how” I don’t know, but I think it could just be a gradual process of opening back up. At least I hope so ????