Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Insights & Support Dream Interpretation for the Shift Reply To: Dream Interpretation for the Shift

• Shiawase

August 29, 2021 at 7:59 pm

I agree with what Simon sees. All ecosystem depends on fungi’s ability to decompose ( undoing) organic matters. The result of their activities is the return of carbon, hydrogen, etc ( original blue print? ) back into ecosystem in forms useable to plants, insects, and other organisms. <div>
    </div><div>“Nature reflects our divine nature”. Such an important role the fungi plays! The “circuit/ network” is designed to weave between and through the cells of plants. </div><div>
    </div><div>(Well this is what I am finding/ feeling/ learning about mushroom, for I am being inspired to create superfood with mushroom btw???? it’s a wonderful healer, imo )<div>
    </div><div>I can relate to what is surfacing to you, the masculine side that is reflecting in your dream…The dog (god) is digging the ground for you to see . You (in divine capability) as mushroom is observing. </div><div>
    </div><div>I see it. And your dream reflected my experience…healing the core heart wound of masculine, from my dad, has been happening to me ????</div></div>