Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Open Forum 2.0 Masculine and Feminine

• 2.0 Masculine and Feminine

Posted by Nabila on November 15, 2023 at 9:33 pm

Im feeling the need to really identify what the 2.0 Masculine and Feminine really presents as ; what they embody on a practical, understandable level so i can call these frequencies/attributes into my Self/ cell-f and then by resonance into my life experience.

So far i have …

For the M -Improved response-ability/accountability

-uplevelled self sustainability

-protection/to be of wise non violent service to the Feminine / the (Great) Mother ; to provide the safe backdrop so that the F can fully utilise her power/ skills to create and thus feed into the loop/ cycle/ circle of self sustainability .Here the MF dance in balanced harmony ( heiros gamos?) to achieve homeostasis/ abundance.?

-to give focus to empowerment vs power, building vs destruction

-to use the mind to connect to heart/feeling and use this to inspire right action rather than use the mind to be used in a ‘ clever’ ( detached from Heart) fashion.- emotional/ spiritual intelligence over pure intellect that feels to me like its guided by false versions of power. I sense/ know the mainstream education system is largely forged cut from this ( corrupted ) cloth. My own ( British colonial) high school motto was “Knowledge is Power” and we were a source of ‘ food/ groomed/ literally recruited ‘ by the ivy league/ Oxbridge schools .’ Feminine’ creativity/ thinking was given no opportunity/credence.

For the F

– expanding Trust ( in self primarily and of the other when this in self creates no need to feel the victim or feel terrorised .

-learning ( from this safe space ideally supported by a more solid/ protective M) to open up wider to Receive .

-this feeds bock into the loop of self trust / knowing we have access to all our needs being met should we so choose .

– releasing all inherited/ programmed aspects/ coding around needing to manipulate the ‘ other’ to get our needs met.

-utilising our inherent gift of alchemy-turning lead to gold , our inner re-source-fullness. Where we take a mere seed and create a full blown ‘ life’ with little effort.

-releasing/ clearing the propensity to think / be-lie-ve that our survival : thriving/(em) powerment comes from emulating the outdated lower masculine process.

I’d love it if this list could be added to or amended by anyone.

Im just feeling this real call to grok these overarching concepts especially as i disentangle myself from ancient and personal versions of what it means to be a woman via review the Mother wound / clearing miasma from my lineage.

TIA . ????????

Marie replied 5 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Marie

November 20, 2023 at 10:27 am

I really appreciate your break down, Nabila. Thank you for sharing your thorough list with us.

The observation of the lower masculine expression within myself has been UP this year alongside the deep chasm between the masc and fem within. There have been cycles upon cycles of internal unity moments- followed up by yet another disillusionment cycle. Of course this has been reflected heavily in my external relationship paradigm. (And bod) It’s been a humbling year to say the least.

I’ve spent a lot of time thinking / feeling about union, analyzing my lower Masc… and trying to discern what is DM expression, what is the allowance of DF- where do I still express in lower feminine fashion? A lot of masculine over thinking/trying to control… and yeah- unconscious subtle feminine manipulation to try to get my needs met.

In the past few weeks the word “union” in its various forms has glaringly appeared in my orbit. And I continued to find myself over thinking about. Projecting into the future/ projecting on to (an)others

I have LITERALLY lost count of how many times I have moved in the past 7 years… but despite that I have carried with me, and put in my line of slight at each new location, a quote I wrote down at the beginning of what has proved an immensely arduous journey- always directly reflected in (toxic) romantic relations.

“Love is the transition from purpose to presence.

Freedom is witnessing the phenomenon of presence.” -mooji

For me maybe the most prominent awakening theme for me in this ascension journey is in the separation /partnership paradigm—- This quote has revealed various angles of meaning for me over the years.. and this morning, after a massive disillusionment giftie from the latest eclipse cycle- I woke and had THE MOST OBVIOUS realization.

Union is PRESENCE…. Something I have historically been avoidant to ????.

Obvi this isn’t the first time I’ve realized that presence is necessary… and yet at the same time have never understood how to actually be present…. I am learning… as the paradigm of productivity and over analysis falls away with the light of awareness on the machinations / tricks of the lower mind… that everything I have over complicated into siloed problems is completely resolved by the simple means of BEing here.

I know we have discussed and “known” about the importance of BEing before doing…. But I have LITERALLLY never FELT that I could access that consistent state until this morning. In that, the resistance (lower masc control) to trusting (DF) that BEing (union) is a safe place to BE… feels to have shed away. Hello willing/loving DM.

This feels like a significant paradigm shift and recall of power… where the mind and the body can finally (re)unite in the heart(presence).

Sure there is an integration and more cycles to come… but I’ll take this as a win.

• Marie

November 20, 2023 at 11:23 am

Hahah- case in point. Just now while in line for the atm. ????