Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Open Forum Explanation of Progression Codes

• Explanation of Progression Codes

Posted by Lauren on March 24, 2024 at 8:40 pm

Redirecting the discussion on progression codes here in case it helps others. (I will also eventually add this to the Site Glossary)

“Progression codes are ascending numeric sequences that typically present when we are on the cusp of completing a clearing cycle, a sign that we are emerging from the shadows and returning to the light. This is from a past update:

‘Note that early progression codes (123/1234) tend to appear when we are just finishing a clearing cycle…these typically follow or coincide with 909/999 completion codes denoting the end of this level work (timeline collapse) along with 555 liberation codes indicating our emerging freedom from said cycle.

Mid-level codes (234) appear when we are en route to the higher timeline, and 345 codes will usually present when we are very close to completing the shift back to our True state. (These could all occur within the span of a week or more depending on the cycle.)

When the shift out of density is nearing completion these codes are then followed by or coincide with double & triple numerics (11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 etc.) indicating that we are back in alignment with divine/cosmic order (until the next round of clearing).

These ascending numerics can also announce an imminent shift in the collective tide where our own YOUniverse reflects the return to divine/cosmic order thru the math of THE universe.’”

Carla replied 1 month, 2 weeks ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Amanda

March 24, 2024 at 8:43 pm

Lauren, I can’t say how helpful this info was–thank you!! Absolutely I think that organizing these notes in an official thread is a fantastic idea and would probably help a lot of folks as a reference (but others can chime in as well, of course).

Also, I just saw 12:34 about half an hour ago. Suddenly they’re everywhere!

• Lauren

Administrator
      March 24, 2024 at 8:49 pm

Also, I just saw 12:34 about half an hour ago. Suddenly they’re everywhere!

Yep, once you tune into the language of the universe it will call to you and you to it in a synchronistic dance. From this moment forward universal communication will be a constant & conscious part of you. Enjoy the adventure! 🔢🤗

• Deborah

March 24, 2024 at 11:14 pm

321 has come up consistently last 48 hours!!

• Lauren

Administrator
      March 25, 2024 at 10:39 am

Descending numerics are degression or regression codes…typically an indication that we are on our way down into the density for another round of reclamation. Sometimes they present with 911 codes but not always. They can also signify that we didn’t quite complete the lesson which may require a revisit to the task at hand.

• Carla

March 25, 2024 at 8:48 pm

Thanks. I always wondered about descending numbers.