Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Open Forum How to measure our vibratory rate

• How to measure our vibratory rate

Posted by Anne on October 4, 2022 at 10:05 am

How to measure our vibratory rate of our Frequency using Bovis Units scale

A bit of history about Alfred Bovis (1871 – 1947).

This soul was passionate about physics, the Energy field, Aviation, Beekeeping, Poultry farming, the Pharaonic age and particularly the pyramids. At the age of 16, he wanted to study medicine but his destiny took a different turn when he lost his father. He took the lead of the family business. He had many talents, used them to invent, create, research, study and bring tools to improve the life of many. He made some breakthroughs in the field of radiesthesia when he found out during his own research and studies that the technique he was using was reacting to Life Energy on living organisms that he was working with, the measurements varied according to the health of the subject. He enlarged his research to the vegetal world, human world and eventually birthed the scale.

The scale, its units

At the time of his work, he observed that an average healthy human being vibratory rate (energy vitality) stood between 6800 and 7200 Bovis units. In 2014, this rate was revised to stand between 14 000 BU and 20 000 as it is considered that the general world environment has increased in vibration.

Alfred Bovis also defined 3 planes of existence the Physical plane, the Energetic plane and the Spiritual plane. These 3 planes’ rate shifted in 2014 too.

How to get started ?

The prerequisite for a reading is to use a pendulum. I have displayed 3 scales with different ranges so you feel free to use the range that suits you best at the time.

Before checking in the rate, ensure that you are calm, relaxed and detached from any expectations (we are masters in this field now), position your pendulum above and on the horizontal bottom line of the scale in the centre of the semi-circle and ask for your vibratory rate. Give time for the pendulum to stabilize.

For those who don’t have a pendulum or know how to use one, there are some tutorials on internet that will help you learn rather rapidly how to choose one, programme it to become yours by setting up the communication protocol Yes and No. The pendulum is an extension of our global energetic body. Practicing on things like minerals, fruits, vegetables, plants will get you going and help you build your confidence smoothly.

My own experience and observations

When I started using this tool back in 2008, during my apprenticeship in the field of healing with Cosmic & Christ Vibrations, I checked my rate, my first embodied rates (tho we never used that term….) were around 25 000. As I persevered on my journey, my capacity of energetic embodiment increased around 40 000. Then I did not check for some years, I detached from it. But during my first stay where I now live I took with me a group of people I was training at the time and we had fun checking in with the gardens, the trees, different spots on this property.

In 2021 back on this land, I pulled the scale out again and noticed a change of rate to 70 000 BU. I also had fun measuring the water of the springs running here as well as the gardens again ….. And then 2 days ago, I got a nudge to check in again , the rate went beyond the scale I used, I had to change range….I was left jaw opened. I know the embodiment of the Cosmic Life Force thru Manna Course is related to this increase.

We are walking uncharted territories on so many levels this one included.

As we the New Human Divine Souls are embodying our Divine Nature, our Energy field vibratory rate is starting to blow up the roof of what has been seen on Mother Earth so far in a human form with this tool.

So it is presented as a mean to relate to your own embodying vibration frequency from this perspective too and hone your senses with this reading scale.

I wish you fun with your discoveries and I look forward to your sharings.

Anne replied 2 weeks, 4 days ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Leigh

October 4, 2022 at 10:12 am

Thanks Anne! I will have a look myself.

• Anne

October 10, 2022 at 10:16 am

You’re welcome Leigh.

Last Thursday, I was on the market getting a flower of life for my sister whom I am going to visit for 2 days. While I was choosing one of them, wanted to find out about its vibration rate. I had my pendulum but not the chart on paper, never mind I had it in my mind and counted the numbers. I found out that as I was coming to the right figure, I felt the answer by way of vibrations in my body from feet up and then the pendulum confirmed….. This makes me think that soon I will not need the pendulum any longer…..It will be an inside job….all together…..👍🏼

• Leigh

October 10, 2022 at 10:18 am

That’s Really cool Anne! This reminds me of what Lauren is describing about the Heart/Mind connection coming fully online 💛🤓😇

• Ariel44

October 10, 2022 at 10:19 am

On my way to get a pendulum! So exciting to read about it and your experiences Anne! !🥰🤩

• Anne

October 10, 2022 at 10:20 am

Thank you for your feedback Xanthe oh and enjoy your choosing