Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Open Forum How to measure our vibratory frequency

• How to measure our vibratory frequency

Posted by Anne on October 4, 2022 at 10:05 am

HOW TO MEASURE OUR VIBRATORY FREQUENCY USING BOVIS UNITS SCALE

A bit of history about Alfred Bovis (1871 – 1947).

Alfred Bovis was passionate about physics, the Energy field, Aviation, Beekeeping, Poultry farming, the Pharaonic age and particularly their pyramid. At the age of 16, he wanted to study medicine but his destiny took a different turn when he lost his father. He took the lead of the family business. He had many talents, used them to invent, create, research, study and bring tools to improve the life of many.

He made some breakthroughs in the field of radiesthesia when he found out during his own research and studies that the technique he was using was reacting to Life Energy on living organisms that he worked with, the measurements varied according to the health of the subject. He enlarged his research to the vegetal world, human world and eventually birthed the scale.

The scale, its units

At the time of his work, Alfred Bovis observed that an average healthy human being vibratory frequency (life vitality) stood between 6800 and 7200 BU. In 2014, these rates were revised to stand between 14 000 BU and 20 000 BU as it is considered that the general world environment has increased in vibration.

Alfred Bovis also defined 3 planes of existence the Physical plane, the Energetic plane and the Spiritual plane. These 3 planes rates shifted in 2014 too.

How to get started ?

The prerequisite for a reading is to use a pendulum. There are plenty of tutos one will find on Internet to learn how to use this tool if you don’t already own one. But the basics are to first install a protocol in order to recognise the answer to your questions by YES or NO. (During my training with this, I was invited to ask permission to use my pendulum, with time I felt that I was aligning with it and my intention). Once you feel at ease with your pendulum, you’re ready to use the scales.

With these scales, we are not looking for a yes or no, we are looking for a measurement, a number. In this case, the pendulum will give the direction pointing to the number. I have displayed 3 scales with different ranges so feel free to use the range that suits you best and one additional scale that shows the placement of the pendulum.

Before doing a reading :

· Make sure that you are calm, relaxed and detached from any desired result.

· Then position your pendulum and above the centre of the semi circle at the bottom of the scale.

· With your other hand, if you are looking for the vibratory frequency rate for yourself or say your living room or any other place, site, land then palm open facing up, as if you were holding a plate, ask your pendulum “what is my or x,y, z vibratory frequency rate ? “ If you are checking a rate for a person, or say water in the glass or some gems, then place your hand facing, toward the person object or living organism without physically touching.

· Give time for the pendulum to stabilize over the appropriate number on the scale.

My own experience and observations

When I started using this tool back in 2008, during my apprenticeship as a Healer, I read 25 000 UB which resonated with the energetic approach I had during the last 10 years. As I persevered with my training, my energetic embodiment increased. Then I did not check for some years, I detached from it.

In 2021 when I moved in here in my current home, I pulled the scale out again and noticed a jump of my rate. During that year, I went for walks in the beautiful gardens here and discovered the current vibratory frequency rate standing around 70 000 UB. Then one day I picked up some water from one of the many springs running here, took it back home and measured it, it gave the same figure 70 000 UB. The connections and influences became clear to me.

There are different places in nature that offer high vibrations or special sites such as cathedrals or beautiful chapels and you may not have a scale at hand with you nor a pendulum, however, by remembering the scale’s graduations, ask your higher self the vibratory frequency rate of such place and enumerate in a gentle pace the numbers (10 000, 20 000, 30 000 etc…), you will feel in your body the moment you are reaching the right number.

I am wishing you a lot of fun with discovering the vibratory frequency realm of Nature at large as it offers beautiful places here on Mother Earth.

Anne replied 1 year, 5 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Leigh

October 4, 2022 at 10:12 am

Thanks Anne! I will have a look myself.

• Anne

October 10, 2022 at 10:16 am

You’re welcome Leigh.

Last Thursday, I was on the market getting a flower of life for my sister whom I am going to visit for 2 days. While I was choosing one of them, wanted to find out about its vibration rate. I had my pendulum but not the chart on paper, never mind I had it in my mind and counted the numbers. I found out that as I was coming to the right figure, I felt the answer by way of vibrations in my body from feet up and then the pendulum confirmed….. This makes me think that soon I will not need the pendulum any longer…..It will be an inside job….all together…..????????

• Leigh

October 10, 2022 at 10:18 am

That’s Really cool Anne! This reminds me of what Lauren is describing about the Heart/Mind connection coming fully online ????????????

• Ariel44

October 10, 2022 at 10:19 am

On my way to get a pendulum! So exciting to read about it and your experiences Anne! !????????

• Anne

October 10, 2022 at 10:20 am

Thank you for your feedback Xanthe oh and enjoy your choosing