Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Open Forum New World WEEKLY ~ Sleep

• New World WEEKLY ~ Sleep

Posted by Marcy on February 4, 2024 at 2:44 pm

Sleep — not enough. Circa two weeks, nightly…. body fights to pass out, not happy faces in my face soon as I shut my eyes (clearing space more & more), out a few hours only, wake feeling awful, toss again for hours, fall asleep again by early morning, and it seems I actually embody light then within a tight window of time in mid-morning (while taking my very for real “power nap” ) after that, slaughtered tired, I can barely get up at 10 something AM 😳…. next night, repeat.

Psychic attacks — too much. Thus sharing. I am in different geography, often. This week in Ohio, to pick up new jeep (exciting)! First night’s sleep, begin routine wrestling match into slumber, then per usual, lots of faces…. but new, thick older white haired, white men in glasses yelling at me and more. Early AM 2 days ago, full on entity right of my bed, and I’m so mad. It holds me down. I literally got up to fight it, I was so mad. You can’t do that, I still tried. I lost it. In Georgia, these faces quick to get in my face soon as I shut my eyes, have been shady types, gypsy looking, or mean ugly, and sometimes women, different races tho mostly white, and routine variety of off earth beings. In Ohio, I’m a little shocked to see a physical difference in the 4 D–DRAMA. (fyi Lauren has mentioned all of this being UP atm and to care/clear/guard yourself, that is the answer, obviously, just needed to share, felt I should, not for my sake only, to air it out ) All THIS has been for weeks, like a flipping political convention/gun show/gypsy campfire/negative alien meetup bonanza showdown on the psychic FLOOR, and I’m TIRED!! Ya know?!! I’ve had IT! (pls laugh) I’m MAD. And tired. AND I’m SICK of the INSERTED THOUGHTS! (I have fought this off, denied, shifted, changed behavior, response, upped self-care). Ok gotta stop, it’s changing the energy 😤

I’m officially exhausted. And they, are “officially” mad.

GOOD We Are doing SOMEthing Right 😠🥵😣

Body — hot flashes, muscle pain, fatigue….and nasal congestion. Large left nasal cavity (per clearing way back when) now further enlarged, I think, netty pot is back in use.

Anyone else???? On any of this, has anything helped, a lot? I am AMENDING my slow action of self-care, more protection, taking myself OUT… Peace to you all and me too. 🥰

There is more to share, but I need to stop. and go out. and be in nature. ….. NOT care. ;)))

Lauren replied 2 months, 2 weeks ago 8 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • Lauren

Administrator
    February 4, 2024 at 4:00 pm

I hear you. Pre & post-Uranus station has def opened the floodgates to the 4th dimension as we are migrating our last parts over from the old earth to New Earth matrix. Lots of unfriendly faces, disruptive forces & evil entities resulted from that astral purge and YES, it can be very jolting when our physical space is interfered with. I am no stranger to this.

Ultimately these artificial life forms are just trying to get a rise out of us…a quick loosh grab to charge up…so try your best to stay neutral to the antics lest they eat your fear/anger/emotion (life force) for lunch. 😉 LOVE is our ultimate frequency fence.

And of course, be sure to face/feel/heal any inner demons that are calling any unhealed aspects/projections forth. Holographically speaking, anything “out there” can only reflect what lives within.

Luckily, we’re almost out of the woods from the station. From what I am receiving, this week’s new moon will start to flip things right-side up again. 💗

p.s. FYI, the rainbow torus technique I just posted in the Study Group was birthed from these last few weeks of attempted astral interference. Works like a charm to instantly vibrate out of the bandwidth where those false forces dwell. 🌈🌐

• Marcy

February 5, 2024 at 12:14 am

That was really kind of you to write all that @Lauren – went back to rainbow light post, and thank you… I know not to feed that. I sound immature complaining. I do look away, and away and away, but night after night, a few hours of sleep, wakened with pure pain, death-like abandonment, I became exhausted. I didn’t even realize I was until I snapped that one night.

Though possibly exhuming a final piece of abandonment, too. I saw image of male body one night, unconscious, pulled up out of something, saturated in pain. I don’t have it IN me now, abandonment. I used to. It is OUT of me now. I did not realize how bad, dire it was before. Incredible, it kills. You can’t risk life or living. It is like death.

• Lauren

Administrator
        February 5, 2024 at 9:38 am

Not immature at all…in fact, the opposite of that. Abandonment is UP rn and arguably the deepest wound humans face, the ultimate abandonment (separation from GOD) residing at the core. The wound may be cauterized but we still have the deep, lasting impressions to clear from our systems. Of which, there was a major purge of unamed darkness last night/early am (2/5)…Loveworkers around the world were called to transmute intense pockets of density thru our bodies for a global release. Felt like a finale of sorts.

• Rita I

February 5, 2024 at 12:27 pm

Thank YOU Lauren for sharing the aspects that are coming forth of late ! These past nights have been ‘swamped’ with interference again and truly disturbing images, even the ‘hellish capture’ of my ‘inner masculine’ self/being dragged away ( they are trying to KILL him & SEPARATE US) … I could hear my Higher Self speak directly & strongly to him, clearly stating : “Just walk away, FOR YOU HAVE KNOWN LOVE !!!”

I wake up exhausted, weary and so repulsed again by the level of antics that have taken so much from our souls in these lower realms … heartbreaking.😭

Just glad that this isn’t another personal vendetta to deal with, but another ‘massive collective’ purge and it helps to heal and relieve the angst knowing this … thanks for the update. 🙏

• Marcy

February 5, 2024 at 6:04 pm

For You Have Known Love oh my goodness, I could cry reading that, thinking it even, again and again — THE argument for turning around. Your dream was heartbreakingly beautiful, the battle has been heartbreaking, hasn’t it..? Sometimes we don’t know what we’ve lost, until it’s back.

And it’s BACK. We’re back. We’re all coming back. Back to the future now. 🤩💖😎

“History’s gonna change” – Marty McFly

💜 MM 😉

• Anne

February 5, 2024 at 12:56 pm

Yes deep long release in the cells today in 2 parts

• Marcy

February 5, 2024 at 2:42 pm

Release, yeah, likely. Today, socked in the head tired, out of it. Unable to focus, hardly able to open eyes. BUT I feel different. Something has flushed-itself-out, too out of it to check whatever else tho (Schumann activity today is big too).

Past two nights sleeping, also different. No major challenges, but all is just different. Something is clear.

Thanks for mentioning, Anne.

• Sofia

February 6, 2024 at 5:20 am

These past days were terrible.was going through this wound and was feeling like they are coming to get me and kill me and take my son.It feels like last night I’ve finished.I feel like a crazy person as I was so scared and don’t even know what was “real”.There we’re shootings here around the house,have seen neighbors following us..I hope we are fine with this clearing.

• Lauren

Administrator
    February 13, 2024 at 11:02 am

When 11 hours of sleep is still not enough. #february

• Melissa

February 13, 2024 at 11:22 am

I was literally just thinking that and then signed in here! I”m so tired!

• Susan

February 13, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Yes -me too! ‼️‼️‼️‼️

• Lauren

Administrator
    February 22, 2024 at 3:23 pm