Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Open Forum The Divine Trinity & Maternal Love of God

• The Divine Trinity & Maternal Love of God

Posted by Pieter-Geert on December 16, 2022 at 8:26 am

The Divine Trinity and the Maternal Love of God

Today – 16 December 2022 – a month ago, with intervention of @lauren , I was allowed to start a thread entitled The Holy Spirit and Shekina. Nice to see members catching on and sharing their experiences. I personally notice that the content of this thread is shifting a bit. In other words, there is some broadening. The thread started with questions about the Holy Spirit and is evolving more towards the Divine Trinity, including ample attention to the Maternal Love of God. This development feels right to me. On these two spiritual themes The Divine Trinity and the Maternal Love of God, I would like to continue embroidering in the coming time. A new thread with an appropriate headline seems to me to be the most appropriate way in this regard. See a new thread with a corresponding headline here.

In addition, the following. I would like to focus on discussing and sharing the two working themes from personal experiences. What are our experiences when we are in connection with the Father God, the Master and the Holy Spirit? How do we experience the Mother Love of God? What can be said about these spiritual forces in themselves and in their interconnection, read unity. And personal experiences can of course be mirrored to spiritual texts and possibly (theological) insights of others. So being able to mentally place and interpret experiences is something I would like to encourage. So much for my outline.

Pieter-Geert replied 1 year, 4 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Pieter-Geert

December 16, 2022 at 12:21 pm

The White Horse and The Brown Horse

Foreword on ‘the dwelling space’. In recent posts I have talked about the House and Garden presented to me during a dream. Since this imaginary, inner place/space/… recurs regularly in my experiences, I have been pondering what it stands for. As I was asking myself that question, the following passage in the 12.12 report caught my eye:

…(i.e. our new Home)the unencumbered space in which we dwell in unity…

I may experience the House and Garden as my inner dwelling space (of my spirit). And that feels like coming home.

Having said that, below I give an account of my experiences that have the House and the Garden as the context of my experiences and specifically on the spot of the pool, the pond, which represents Source in my experience.

Tuning into the pool/pond (Source) during the day in a relaxed mood, two horses appeared before me this morning, a White and a Brown with black manes. The White Horse felt masculine, powerful to me. The Brown Horse, in attunement, was experienced as soft and tender. Deeply feminine, maternal. Her tenderness comes in even more on imaginary touch and mutual nurturing and gives a deep sense of being loved. The White Horse in attunement shows an – moving its head – active approach towards me. It is as if he wants to touch my chest with his forehead, which feels like opening up, opening up my heart. Is this the deeper essence of the Unicorn image I wonder. But there is also a voice that says never mind….with wanting to put a name to an experience again.

What strikes me deeply is the imaginary alignment/connection between the White Horse, the Brown Horse and my person. It feels like experiencing a Field of Love and Harmony. And it is simultaneously deafeningly Silent.

What have I been allowed to experience, I ask myself in reflection. The only association I have with the white horse phenomenon is as it is described in several places in the Book of Revelations of the New Testament. It represents the Christ in this book. Taking that as a starting point, the bridge to the 12.12 report is quickly made where the Cosmic Christ is mentioned in several places. It feels to me that through the image of the White Horse, I have been able to experience this power – being the Son – in the Divine Trinity.

The experienced tenderness of the Brown Horse feels to me like the Maternal Love of God. Again, bridging to the 12.12 report, I can also use the word Christess. The interplay of the Cosmic Christ and the Cosmic Christess did and does make me experience the primal power of Universal Love. On a mental level, the fusion of the three forces as symbolised in the Star of David also begins to glow.

• kimberly millen brown

December 16, 2022 at 7:08 pm

@pieter-geert … how captivating, articulate, contemplative, enchanting, inviting, soothing and illustrious your descriptions, perspectives, interpretations and visions, Pieter. I’m enthralled and in awe and it is a pleasure for my senses, my curious mind and my heart’s love of words, discussion and thought volley. I am so very much enjoying this thread and your last two shares. Though I often cannot put into words what it is that I feel and ruminate, I find what you share and express to resonate. Thank you for articulating your journey and points of contemplation. Simply beautiful as well as heart-mind stimulating. The photographs of the horses are magnificent, your inner heaven Cottage and pond are indeed cozy, inviting and reflective of serenity. ????????????

• Pieter-Geert

December 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm

“Wedding of the Lamb… the celebration of our eternal covenant with GOD”. November 2022 Report

The Marriage Supper of the Lamb

Yesterday, just as I was intending to go to bed, I was told: ‘Taken up into Paradise’. With a certain curiosity about what was to come, I crawled under the covers.

Being in a dream state, I was soon led to dream images I had in early August this year. Fragments of them were evoked in my memory. They involved a situation that I was dining in the company of a woman. This scene took place in a place not far from my hometown called: Sint Nicolaasga.

Then – being in an awake state – I received the whisper: ‘The Marriage Supper of the Lamb’. These words gave me a clear hint of what the dreamscape about the supper stands for. More on that later.

Half asleep, half awake, I tried to tune in somewhat to the words of this whisper. Yet I didn’t really connect with it. On the contrary. Feelings of displeasure surfaced in me. I ended up in situations that showed I had lost my way. Literally and figuratively. I wandered here and there and was many a time looking for my travel papers, my wallet etc. Like I was looking for myself/MySelf. Searching for my home, along the way I came across residential addresses with people I didn’t feel okay with. In the early morning hours, I woke up with fresh memories of having lost my way.

What is there to say about the above? Because I strongly (pre)feel that these dream images are part of a series of dreams, I limit myself at this point to some preliminary sketches of an initial interpretation. It has to remain manageable for myself and the reader.

I spoke of enjoying a dis in the company of a woman and this in the place Sint Nicolaasga. This village name is special in the sense that it refers to a place that is Holy. Sint > Saint. Sacred place, in other words. Retrospectively, the dream feels like a precursor to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.

The things I describe about losing my way show my life stages that that was literally and figuratively the case. Or perhaps it is better to say the phase of my first life mission with a lot of deep shadow work.

The experience of the Marriage Supper of the Lamb is not new to me. I have had the opportunity to experience the Marriage Supper in a direct or indirect sense in the recent past, in deep gratitude. The most recent experience I have been allowed to have gives a direct reference to the New Jerusalem. For the record: the New Jerusalem has nothing to do with a Jerusalem in physical form!

Nevertheless, to give some context to this, here are a few words of explanation and support. The Marriage Supper of the Lamb is mentioned in several places in the Bible, including in a parable of Christ as expressed in Matthew. In this place, however, I choose to refer to what the Book of Revelation says about it. In the past days and weeks I have been led by Spirit very explicitly to the relevant chapter in Revelation, especially where it concerns the New Jerusalem. It says the following: John hears (rather than sees) the closing of the Ancient Era and compares it to the sound of a great wedding feast – the wedding supper of the Lamb. This image of a wedding feast shows the intimate and eternal fellowship with Jesus Christ , which begins at the end of the ages – the Old Age, that is – in the recreated paradise of the New Jerusalem. The New Jerusalem that will descend from Heaven….

Happy to repeat in conclusion the following the words of John:

‘Let us rejoice and rejoice and give him glory, for the wedding of the Lamb has come and his bride has made herself ready’…..and the angel said to me: ‘Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb.’ And he said to me, “These are the true words of God’.