Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Open Forum The Holy Spirit? Shekina?

• The Holy Spirit? Shekina?

Posted by Pieter-Geert on November 16, 2022 at 12:51 pm

The Holy Spirit? Shekina?

Hi @lauren Hi All. In recent months, the question has been playing on my mind as to what exactly The Holy Spirit stands for. Sometimes the Sacred Fire or the Cosmic Life Force is also referred to as The Holy Spirit. Could you shed some light on this?

My question also stems from the idea – and an initial vague feeling – that The Holy Spirit is a different force than the Holy Fire. What are my own findings so far? My starting point is the Divinity Trinity: God the Father, The Son (Christ) and The Holy Spirit. And as I entrust those words to the “paper,” I catch myself noticing that God the Mother – celestial motherhood – is missing from that sequence. A motherhood that stands for divine tenderness and creative power.

In some writings – such as the Gospel of Philip – the Holy Spirit is referred to as a feminine power. So that could argue for a well being identical of The Holy Fire with the Holy Spirit.

Of course, there goes out at last to answer the question before me from my own intuitive experiences. Tentatively, I am beginning to get somewhat of an impression that The Holy Spirit is a different force than The Holy Fire. It is as if The Holy Spirit causes the direct Presence of God to be experienced – the Divine Spirit – and that this can be felt in a conduit state. Or in other words that it opens the gateway for direct experiences of spirit-to-Spirit communication. And that thus The Will of God can become guiding in our life in the New Age.

And what to think about Shekinah? I tend to think of Shekinah as synonymous with The Sacred Fire/The Cosmic Life Force. Some sleuthing has led me to the tentative conclusion that Shekinah has much to do with embodiment. Hence.

Would you like to reflect on this personal exploration?

Jo Holland replied 1 year, 4 months ago 11 Members · 24 Replies
  • 24 Replies
  • Lauren

Administrator
    November 16, 2022 at 2:17 pm

(Hi Pieter, FYI I moved your query to the Open Forum because it seemed too complex for an update.)

My mind is deep in report mode but I will add some fuel to your cerebral fire on my break. ???? A lot of these concepts tend to mean a similar thing, or at least are Sourced from the same thing, and distinguishing between them can be confusing and vague because they are interpreted thru the lens of various cultures and religious contexts. The Holy Spirit is technically a fractal concept which means there is a cosmic, universal, galactic, planetary & personal element making it even more complex.

To simplify, I think of it as just two aspects: Cosmic Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit..a derivative of the same Source.

The way I have been guided to understand it is that the Holy Spirit is a part of the vitalizing spiritual force of the Cosmic Ether (Cosmic Holy Spirit) connected to the GODhead…the eternal flames that circulate the living GOD consciousness (which is why it is often referred to as the Holy Fire).

This eternal (Mother) flame of the Cosmic Holy Spirit merges/ignites the 3-fold (trinity) flame in the higher human heart to initiate the monadic embodiment process. On a lower (human) level, this embodiment is the result of the trinity…the merger of the Divine Father & Sacred Mother (principles) which births the (inner) Holy Spirit ⇾ the blended Holy Son & Daughter (androgynous unified Christ/Risen Sun) which is referred to (in Judaism) as the Shekinah…what I typically call “the indwelling”.

Note that while shekinah is a feminine word (in Hebrew) it is primarily an androgynous concept…i.e. “the internal presence of GOD” which is birthed from the Mother.

Those are my Wednesday musings…hope it doesn’t confuse things more. Overall it’s wonderful that you are pondering The Mother so deeply at this time when we are collectively “becoming The Mother” ⇾ aka monadic embodiment. ????

• kimberly millen brown

November 16, 2022 at 8:43 pm

Thank you ???? as well, Lauren, and Pieter for asking the question.

• TeriE

November 17, 2022 at 12:21 am

Those are my Wednesday musings…hope it doesn’t confuse things more. Overall it’s wonderful that you are …..

pondering The Mother so deeply at this time when *******

**********we are collectively “becoming The Mother” ⇾ aka monadic embodiment.

##########

Oh My… those words shift the ‘ happenings’ since 11/12-13-14 breathtakingly into place ????????????

WOW

• Pieter-Geert

November 17, 2022 at 9:24 am

@lauren Hi Lauren. Oops…that takes some getting used to with these (partly) new insights for me. So pondering and feeling through them in the coming time. Questions keep bubbling up. But maybe more on that later via this Open Forum. By the way, I don’t want to exaggerate the importance of a clear conceptual framework either. We do have the common thread of what is underlying as evidenced by your personal feedback. Thanks for that. Have fulfilling experiences in your report mode.

• Michael

November 17, 2022 at 3:22 pm

I can recommend Cynthia Bourgeault’s The Holy Trinity and the Law of Three on this topic.

• Sofie

November 16, 2022 at 4:09 pm

@lauren ❤️

• Pieter-Geert

November 30, 2022 at 4:10 am

Maternal tenderness

Hi @lauren Hi All. I would like to share with you some recent experiences. And I also do this somewhat from a context that ‘says’: What’s going on in your life? Well a lot so. The following account gives somewhat of a reflection on the changes I am experiencing. I hope it is of some use to the reader.

The night behind already feels like a historic night to me. All night, in my dream state but also in a waking state, it was about only one thing: birth, birth, birth.

I experienced a thick, full belly; as if something had to go out; something had to be born. And I got memory images of my former wife’s labor pains – which eventually led to the birth of daughter Eva! -. A multitude of physical ‘birth feelings’ and images regarding a coming birth passed by. Even as I commit these words to the screen I experience: a full belly.

What is going on here, I wondered? What does this experience stand for? Asking myself these questions the word The Mother popped into my head. Where had I read that again? Soon I thought @lauren of the above response to my question on my part about The Holy Spirit/Shekinah and I repeated some of the words in the next block:

Note that while shekinah is a feminine word (in Hebrew) it is primarily an androgynous concept…i.e. “the internal presence of GOD” which is birthed from the Mother…..at this time when we are collectively “becoming The Mother” ⇾ aka monadic embodiment.

These words are really coming to life now. And rereading them I feel a deep gratitude towards you @lauren for sharing with us the ‘doctrine’ of the Divine Mother/Womb. I – as a man – had to get very used to this ‘doctrine’. I am very happy that in terms of experience and insight I may experience something of its deep meaning. Words come to life…

And the latter is also confirmed by the experience that when I tune in to my belly, my Hara etc, tenderness and gentleness can be experienced in a subtle way. I hereby welcome The Mother in me!

To express something about my experiences in terms of pictures, a picture I took yesterday of my two dogs (Salukis, respectively 4 and 6 years old). What is so striking in their behaviour over the past few weeks is that they are so drawn to each other, that they become really close. It is as if the mutual tenderness radiates from them…. In gratitude.

• Lauren

Administrator
      November 30, 2022 at 1:51 pm

This is such a beautiful and exciting development Pieter…your profound experiences continue to bewilder and amaze. It is an absolute miracle & joy to watch someone of masculine constitution become impregnated with the Holy Spirit and birth the Divine Feminine so fully from within.

Thank you for blessing me/us with this magical share today. ????

p.s. I also adore the mirror of your Maternal tenderness reflected in your precious canines.

• Anne

November 30, 2022 at 2:06 pm

I totally see that too Lauren and Piéter and I find/feel the beauty of this unfoldment and feel blessed to witness it. The mirror in and with your beautiful dogs is magic. Are they of the same gender?

• Pieter-Geert

December 1, 2022 at 8:56 am

Hi Anne. Thank you for your kind words. It is my great pleasure to share this. The dogs – Lena and Sophie – are both female.

• Anne

December 1, 2022 at 10:51 am

Thank you for letting me know. When I was a child I got traumatized by dogs, my mother was bitten by a dog who was fitting with another one while she was crossing the court yard of the farm. My mother, my sister and I ended up being scared of dogs from that point onward. However during the last decade I decided to bring an end to this trauma and learnt to feel confident around them again…I worked my way to a loving relationship with them now. When I see your two beautiful dogs, I see their beauty and tenderness and I realize that prior to transforming this trauma into love I would have watched the picture and feel my fears which would have altered my perception……..Love this clear reflection right now ????.

• Pieter-Geert

December 1, 2022 at 8:47 am

Red Thread…

Hi @lauren Hi All. Thank you Lauren for your affirming words. I must confess to you that I am quite surprised myself what is happening in my inner life like this. Besides that amazement, there is also deep gratitude that I get to experience all this and share it with you and the family. But it also gives a lot of clarity. It occurs to me that these experiences give me insight into red threads in my life. I would almost like to say: this is how it was always meant to be. From the beginning of my spiritual journey – over 25 years ago – I have been deeply fascinated, on the one hand, by the fusion of the Divine Masculine and Feminine and, on the other hand, by what I have always called for myself the Sophia aspect. All these years I have searched for answers and felt a deep yearning for fulfilment. In reflecting on my spiritual journey, I find that I have been guided by Spirit through this ‘birth experience’ but also through previous experiences to experience the Sophia aspect to the bone. Which also makes it so clear to me what this may mean for my future life. I know what my task/role is in the Office of Christ and it is crystal clear to me that from that role I may bring the Christ teachings as intended (!) for the New Age. Part of those teachings will also be a ‘doctrine’ called Spiritual Trinitarian Marian Doctrine where Mary stands for the Divine Mother. It feels so deeply fulfilling to me that this red thread may retroactively begin to unfold. In gratitude.

• Lauren

Administrator
          December 1, 2022 at 11:38 am

How exciting for you Pieter. There is simply no greater fulfilment than the birth of higher mission. ????

• Shiawase

November 30, 2022 at 7:15 pm

Hi Pieter

they are so drawn to each other, that they become really close. It is as if the mutual tenderness radiates from them

I almost posted below photo when I saw the previous photo you posted, the sculpture of m/f ( actually I am not sure if it was your post) today I felt some synchronicity was going on being reflected in our landscapes.

I was putting some elements, last couple of days, from my gardens I harvested to express what felt going on in my landscape.

This morning I heard, from Mary M , that my feminine attributes are being restored… old template being overriden. I felt like expressing the new with the elements around me.

This creation, corn ???? tassel and red Amaranth holding and embracing with each other feels Unity of M/F. The orange maple leaves between them feels new birth out of M/F union. It also feels more of Feminine Nature coming back…Mullein’s green tone is soft wrapping the body (bottle) tenderly nurturing the New. I have not finished this creation yet..it is on the process.

It’s rainy and quiet right now. Feeling intensity but some newness being delivered.????

• Pieter-Geert

December 1, 2022 at 7:58 am

Hi Shiawase. I am impressed by the beauty and harmony of form and (autumn) colours. It also expresses for me what the Divine Masculine and Feminine stand for. Thank you for your words and imagery.

• Nabila

December 1, 2022 at 12:39 pm

I have been following this thread for a while Pieter- Geert. It’s wonderful how you are having these profound experiences in relation to the re-birth of the Feminine and the integration of that into your Self , into the ‘Masculine’ as such.

Your picture of your dogs struck me for this week dogs have literally resurrected themselves into my life after 5 years ( I lost my Golden Retriever very suddenly and I KNOW she actually saved my life through her passing. At the time of death I heard so clearly that she was carrying much of my ‘sorrow’- meaning difficult energies that were pervasive at the time).

This week we were asked if we would dog sit a dog that we have sat before for 5 weeks whilst the owners go to visit family in Columbia. Of course I readily said yes, We have to speak “Spanglish’ to him as he tends only to understand Spanish commands. 🙂 He is the gentlest of boys.

Then a few days ago on a whim I applied to rescue a 10 yr old Golden Retriever (my own dog died at age 10 and I always felt I missed out on the journey you take with an older dog). There were so many applications for this dog as she seems to be the dream dog with no issues and has also been a therapy dog for people with dementia. Although it makes no real sense for us to adopt an elderly dog, I just couldn’t help myself. However I thought it would be a long shot but this evening the owners contacted me and said they felt they would love to meet us in view of us being her new forever parents.

I learned that the dogs name is Lola, meaning… guess what… Sorrow (!) and is derived from the Dolores which was the name derived by the Spanish title given to the Virgin Mary Nuestra Señora de los Dolores, which translates to “Our Lady of Sorrows.” I have felt many a time that this mission I was on, was one similar to the Mary/Magdelene frequency of ‘carrying the worlds sorrows’. I often had dissonance with the story of Jesus sacrificing himself for our sins and instead had this inner question/knowing that it was the “Mother’ frequency that had been sacrificed/made a sacrificial lamb. I also always felt that it was the Mother frequency that was the most needed in the world and it was by and large dismissed by our patriarchal landscape. I guess this is why my whole life has been in some way dedicated to embodying the right side up, uncorrupted version of The Mother which is neither sacrificial nor devouring.

Just on a very intuitive level I sense that the potential of this dog with this name coming into my life very unexpectedly but at this critical portal of emancipation we are going thru has some more than synchronistic meaning.

Also, in my husbands culture/religion (Zoroastrianism purported to be the first monotheistic religion in the world) dogs are revered because they are said to help the human transition from life to death; they are said to wait at the beginning of the Rainbow Bridge and accompany humans into the afterlife, into New Life.

I sense that as I transition from this version of Life to one that is essentially of a higher vibration these dogs are here to help.

The video that accompanied the post asking for a new home for Lola really hit me as this same deeply maternal energetic that you mention about your dogs. In this video I also saw the Mother with the Holy Child. The dog (as many often are) seems completely surrendered to this child.

I await with anticipation as to whether I get chosen to be this dogs new companion. The fact that it may eventuate that I have both a male and female dog for this current time seems to symbolise at least to me that we are finally embodying the balanced MF frequency. The boy dogs name is Tobby meaning God is good, so the two put together, Lola and Tobby says something to me.

https://www.facebook.com/renaejlomax/videos/1170162337035383/?idorvanity=216198686902045&mibextid=W9rl1R

• Pieter-Geert

December 10, 2022 at 7:33 am

Water and SPIRIT

Hi @lauren Hi All. I feel the urge to commit some thoughts on The Holy Spirit etc. to paper again. My approach this time is to take my own experiences as a starting point as much as possible. I catch myself sometimes choosing the path from mental understanding to emotional experience with the risk of getting a bit lost afterwards……bbrrr. Recently I have been allowed to have some experiences that now give me the opportunity to reverse this process of discovery, i.e. from experiencing to mentally understanding. And all under the adage: nice to know and because it makes communication with others more possible. And that will certainly be needed when our second life mission enters a more concrete implementation phase. And I also realise that listing a few things will help integrate my underlying processes and experiences.

In this account, I want to focus on two spiritual forces, namely The Divine Mother Force and The Holy Spirit. In many writings and theological as well as esoteric reflections, these forces are considered more or less identical to each other. Recent exchanges on this thread also provide nourishment in that thought.

I strongly tend to consider the Power of the Divine Mother and the Power of the Holy Spirit as two forces in their own right. Or perhaps should say as two self-contained manifestations of God. For the sake of convenience, I leave out the manifestation of the Sonship – the Christ Force – within this exploration. My recent experiences are as follows.

The Mother Force. I recently described this Force in detail in this thread after my (birth) experience. For the sake of clarity, I repeat some main passages here:

‘I experienced a thick, full belly; as if something had to go out; something had to be born. And I got memory images of my former wife’s labor pains – which eventually led to the birth of daughter Eva! -. A multitude of physical ‘birth feelings’ and images regarding a coming birth passed by. Even as I commit these words to the screen I experience: a full belly’.

Looking back on this experience and now attuning to my belly I feel a touch of a motherly softness and tenderness and hear an inner resonance that says: THE LOVE OF GOD.

The Holy Spirit. In a recent post, I very recently shared with you my nectar experiences within the context of the inner image of a HOME and a Garden (with a pool). Among other things, I wrote the following:

‘ Then I got images of fruit (strawberries, pears, apples) and indulged in the delicious flavours. I also imagined myself naked in the pond, which was a treat for my tactile senses, especially the warm streams of water that sparkled on my skin. It felt deeply ‘loving’ like a blessing. Speechless I am. What a treat…..’.

This experience received a series of very intense follow-up experiences and insights. For many hours, I experienced the (sensual) sprinkling of the water over my body as extremely beneficial, beyond words; crystal clear water flowing over my shoulders and back penetrated deep into my body. It penetrated my entire system. Looking back and feeling after this blessed experience, I began to identify for myself that something very special had happened. I had in an earlier attunement to the pool/pond presented to me in dream state (as part of the total picture of HOME and Garden) as a representation of Source. This was crystal clear to me from the very beginning. The deep experience of the streams of water over my skin stood and stand for more than a mere bodily pleasure. Did I get to receive the Holy Spirit? A receiving that has as symbols Water and Spirit. I don’t beat around the bush. I think so and all the more so because a few months back, in a spirit-to-Spirit communication, I was told: ‘You will be showered with the Holy Spirit’. And I have to cross quite a threshold to share this with others. Sometimes I think I would do well to keep the experiences and insights as a personal secret. Nevertheless, I ultimately choose to share it only with you so that others can benefit as witnesses.

Where does this take me looking at my questioning at the beginning. As mentioned, I experienced and am experiencing the embedding of the Divine Mother in my belly as a different force than the Holy Spirit. At least until now; it is a process of discovery of advancing understanding. The Power of the Holy Spirit feels to me on an energetic level as being powerfully connected to the Spiritual Realm and is not localised on and around a body area. Biblical literature talks about the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. In that context, I was reminded @lauren briefly of our birthrights which is talked about a lot in the reports? To me, the Mother Force feels more like a Property/Aspect of God. And as I write this, I think @lauren of your words: ‘becoming The Mother’. In gratitude.

Finally, something begins to glow in me that the Forces of the Father God, the Mother God, the Son and the Holy Spirit are distinguishable but not separable. They form an interplay where manifesting in the world is concerned. Something like a Cosmic Dance….? Perhaps more on that later.

• Lauren

Administrator
      December 10, 2022 at 12:50 pm

Finally, something begins to glow in me that the Forces of the Father God, the Mother God, the Son and the Holy Spirit are distinguishable but not separable.

The (theological) word that comes to mind is consubstantial….that as you are embodying/enmeshing with “the substance (essence) of the Holy Trinity” you are able to better grok the concept. ???? Amazing (inner) work Pieter!

• Pieter-Geert

December 11, 2022 at 1:45 am

Hi @lauren Thanks for your response. I note for myself that the themes on this thread are somewhat shifting, or in other words a broadening in terms of themes is showing. The thread started with questions around The Holy Spirit and is evolving more towards the Divine Trinity. Including ample attention to the Maternal Love of God. And I feel very comfortable with that! I would like to continue embroidering on these two spiritual themes in the coming period. In that context, I wondered whether this thread could be modified in terms of its headline. Or is a repositioning within the NEI Forums a point for consideration.

What I envisage is a headline with the following text: The Divine Trinity and The Maternal Love of God. A forum/thread(?) that aims to provide depth via the experiential route on themes relating to ‘The Divine Trinitry’ on the one hand and the ‘Maternal Love of God’ on the other as well as the inextricable connection between the two. May I give you this consideration? Thanks in advance.

• Pieter-Geert

December 11, 2022 at 7:08 am

Hi @lauren . For reasons unclear to me apparently technical, I am unable to edit my last post. Hence this additional post.

To summarise: I would be happy for the existing thread to be given a new header/headline or for the existing texts to be transferred to a new more appropriate thread in another forum. In addition, I would particularly like to suggest that you start a new forum that aims to provide space for participants who resonate with the mission regarding ‘Christ Teachings’ as mentioned in the last report under the chapter ‘Cosmic Navigation’. I make no secret of the fact that I feel a deep calling regarding these teachings. I am happy to give you some consideration.

• Lauren

Administrator
      December 11, 2022 at 12:54 pm

Hi Pieter, you don’t have to ask me twice (!)…my Virgo MC salivates at the idea of organization. ☺️ That said, you don’t need me to create forum discussions. These are open to all members so feel free to create any new discussion thread you desire.

Simply go to Forums >Open Forum> and click the New Discussion button and follow the prompts.

• Lauren

Administrator
      December 11, 2022 at 1:30 pm

p.s. I did notice that the forum edit function doesn’t seem to be taking. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, I will forward to tech.

• Amy

December 13, 2022 at 6:59 pm

Happy to be a part of this thread talking about Christ Consciousness. I’ve been a channel for I Am Christ Consciousness messages; have wondered where this is headed for myself as haven’t found my soul fractal/tribe yet although I feel I’m meant to publish it. I am a double Pisces, although not religious I receive a lot of disciple type messages too, more specifically Paul. Will see how it continues to reveal, had been questioning how this will look in the Aquarian age even though they are sovereign messages. Maybe it will help to support the transition for people as religious structures begins to fall apart.

• Jo Holland

December 16, 2022 at 6:06 am

@Amy your messages will be much needed Amy, go for it! xo